Friday, October 16, 2009

The Rebound Dress

After wandering aimlessly through the mall with dramatic makeup, too-short shorts and a modesty-be damned attitude, I came home with nothing new and stunning for my photo shoot tomorrow. So, I've got to work with what I have. Tomorrow I will go into my closet and pull out my rebound dress (RD). The RD is a basic black number that has little going for it besides that I inexplicably love it. But tomorrow, gussied up with some new accessories and a ridiculous amount of attitude, it will become high fashion... I hope.

My goal is to come out of the shoot with pictures that look intense, but glamourous. Here's some of the accessories I got to go with the RD...

Bebe over-sized feather headband (mine is in blue-black)

Banana Republic Bow Earrings


Wish me luck on the shoot! I'll post pics in a couple weeks.
UPDATE: I saw some of my shots from today while they were still on camera and I'm excited to see the finished product! And p.s. Headbands are my new must-have for the fall/winter season.

No comments:

Post a Comment