Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Downsize

I don't know about you, but everytime I leave the house I need to bring two cell phones, my wallet, my credit card holder, makeup basics, kleenex, hand sanitizer, spare change, etc etc. Hence why I am naturally drawn to bags of epic proportions that can stand a chance of holding up against my space demands. Yet, there is a problem with naturally gravitating towards the bag that could hold a small child. When I go out at night, all of my bags are grossly oversized for the subtly sexy look I am trying to achieve with my outfit.

So I'm downsizing and looking for a 'clutch' clutch for my next night out. Here are a few I found that could work for varying styles... cop one of these or a similar one to streamline your look.
Now, what to do with my keys...

Prada Oversized Vintage Clutch


Anthropologie Watercolor Clutch

Rafe New York Laos 'Martina' Clutch w/ wooden frame

Mary Norton 'Roy Rogers Newman' Clutch




Michael Kors Weave Clutch


No comments:

Post a Comment